Single or Joint Membership entitles you to:
- Join your local branch, if you wish, where you can tackle important issues at local level. Your membership, whether you join a branch or not, will go to supporting our activities nationally.
- Receive our award-winning magazine, Common Ground, yearly.
- Receive our e-newsletter and updates.
- Be part of a growing number of people committed to fighting antisemitism and xenophobia in our communities.
- Voting rights at our AGM, to which you will be invited
Single Membership: £30.00 pa
Joint Membership: £45.00 pa
As a Corporate Member of CCJ, your organisation will be entitled to all the benefits of a single or joint membership
In addition, you will be entitled to:
- Select a representative to attend important CCJ events
- Enjoy prime advertising space in Common Ground, distributed to all our subscribers.
Corporate Membership: £60.00 pa
Conditions of membership: We welcome those who share a common concern to promote positive relations between Jews and Christians in the UK. This applies to people of all faith traditions and none, although serving in official capacities locally or nationally is usually restricted to members of recognised Jewish and Christian faith traditions (if unsure of this please refer to the CCJ office). Because we offer a safe space for dialogue in a spirit of trust, it is forbidden to use CCJ in any way for proselytisation purposes and therefore membership is withheld from those wishing to engage in such activities. Please see our constitution for clarification: CCJ Constitution
Renew your CCJ membership now using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to do this, you can simply enter your credit/debit card details in the normal way. PayPal will send you an email with all the details of the transaction. Please note that CCJ also receives a summary of the transaction including your email and postal address. You do not need to forward these to us as well. Thank you.