Our Campus Leadership Programme puts students at the heart of interfaith engagement.
CCJ appoints and supports Student Leaders to create interfaith initiatives which meet the needs of their universities.
We offer our Student Leaders:
- Leadership development and training.
- Support, high profile speakers and funding for student led interfaith events.
- Mentoring by senior faith and interfaith figures.
- UK wide connections and networking.
- International travel and study opportunities.
At the end of the academic year our Student Leaders will leave the scheme equipped with the skills to become future leaders in their community and with an invitation to join an alumni network of interfaith activists around the country.
For the 2017/8 academic year CCJ has appointed Student Leaders at Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Durham, Liverpool, St Andrews and Sussex universities. If you are a student at or near one of these universities and want to get involved, contact Katharine who can put you in touch with your local Student Leaders.