Our Campus Leadership Programme puts students at the heart of interfaith.
CCJ gives students the opportunity to become a Student Leader on their campus at a time when interfaith at university has never been so important.
We offer our Student Leaders:
- Leadership development and training.
- Support, high profile speakers and funding for student led interfaith events.
- Mentoring by senior faith and interfaith figures.
- UK wide connections and networking.
- International travel and study opportunities.
At the end of the academic year our Student Leaders will leave the scheme equipped with the skills to become future leaders in their community and with an invitation to join an alumni network of interfaith activists around the country.